Now is the time to gain back the freedom that you lost. Whether you had an accident or you have poor balance you might not have the ability to use the stairs like you once could. There is no reason why you should feel trapped inside of your home. Instead you need to take back your freedom an install a stair chair lift from AmeriGlide.
This is one of the most popular and leading manufacturers in stair chair lifts. For years they have provided customers with a safe and easy way to navigate the stairs inside of their home through the use of the most up to date lifts that money can buy. Each one has been specially designed by a team of specialists and they are constantly being updated so that they are safer and easier to use than ever before.
Products And Services
The most common product that they offer are the straight and curved stair lifts. These are able to be installed on any staircase both inside and outside of the home. Now you will be able to better access the wash room in the basement, the patio in your backyard, or the second story of your home. They also offer a variety of bath lifts. You will no longer have to struggle get in and out of the tub or feel that you have to help each time you want to use it.
Along with brand new stair lifts they also offer models that have been refurbished. These are great to use when your insurance does not cover the price and you are trying to save money. Each model, new and refurbished, will comply with the safety codes set up by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- Every model is equipped with a foot rest safety sensor that will smoothly stop the lift when something is in its way.
- The swivel seat will make it easy and safe for you to get in and out of the lift when it has come to a complete stop.
- A safety belt is included and helps to insure that people are securely fastened when the seat is in motion.
- The cable tension safe guards will immediately stop the chair lift if the cable loses any tension.
- The limit switches are used to turn the lift off at a set point at the top or bottom of the stairs automatically.